Your hospital has asked us to help you. We are not a collection agency; we are Medicaid Specialists. Our service is free to you – this is a free service the hospital provides for all patients.
Your hospital would like us to help you apply for Medical Assistance through your state programs available in your area. We are very knowledgeable about Medicaid eligibility guidelines and can make the sometimes complicated application process easier for you. We cannot guarantee that you are eligible for Medicaid, but we will work closely with you to make sure that if you are your case is approved.
Medicaid is a state and federally funded program that helps those who qualify with payment of their medical bills. Once your Medicaid application is filed you may be asked to provide documents to the Department of Human/Social Services to verify your eligibility. You may be asked to go to an appointment. An R&B Patient Advocate is available to help you make your appointment.
Our Hospital Representative will come to your hospital room to complete an application with you. They will then refer your account into the office where our Patient Advocates can help you with the rest of the process.
Our Patient Advocates will call you at home to help you:
- Complete the application in case you were too sick while in the hospital to do so or were discharged before you were able to be seen.
- Gather all necessary documents.
- Assist you in keeping any appointments.
- Ensure that your application gets processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that you are treated fairly.
R&B Solutions helps you, the patient, by:
- Determining if you meet the requirements to apply for state medical or crime victim assistance.
- Evaluating your income and assets to determine if you qualify for any available medical programs.
- Assisting you with completing the applications and other forms required to apply for assistance.
- Helping you with keeping the appointment that may be needed during the application process.
- Assisting you with providing verification documents to the Department. If there is a cost associated with obtaining these documents, we may be able to pay that for you.
- Reviewing your decision from the Department to be sure that it is fair and accurate.
- Helping you file an appeal and represent you in that process.
- Working with the law firm of Dennis A. Brebner and Associates, and can easily assist you with an appeal if your case is denied.